Website Pemberly Place
The Server is responsible to serve and care for our residents and guests through exceptional
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist kitchen personnel in areas of need such as helping set up meals or clean up after meals.
2. Assist in some preparation of food and drinks such as plate desserts, brew coffee, make ice tea, etc.
3. Set up and tear down of banquet tables, as needed.
4. Help maintain the dining and kitchen areas are clean and organized.
5. Notify staff of items that need to be replenished or restocked.
6. Responsible for helping to rotate perishable items at the end of the shift to help ensure fresh products.
7. Accountable for serving residents and guests in a pleasant, efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
8. Assist with dishes, as necessary.
9. Emptying trash receptacles and changing liners as assigned.
10.Responsible for learning the POS system.
11.Familiar with the communication system in place in the event of an emergency.
12.All other duties as assigned.
1. Comprehend and communicate in the English language, both orally and in writing.
2. Strong work ethic.
3. Ability to multi-task.
4. Define and solve problems.
5. Represent Pemberly Place with a professional manner at all times.
6. Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of Pemberly Place. Qualifications
• A high school diploma or equivalent
• A current Food Handler’s Permit
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are communicating.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org