Website Pemberly Place
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing assistance to the
professional staff. Delivers direct care to patients (bathing, toileting, feeding, grooming, etc.)
as directed by the RN or LPN in charge. Always maintains patient comfort and safety and
follows all of Pemberly Place’s policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
1. Assists with activities of daily living by serving meals and feeding residents as
needed; offering fresh water and snacks; helping residents with walking, turning, and positioning.
2. Takes care of residents’ personal hygiene by assisting with or giving baths or showers; toileting; and keeping patients clean at all times.
3. Follows nurse instructions to perform procedures, including but not limited to nonsterile dressings, ice packs, and heat treatments, giving therapeutic baths, etc.
4. Complies with HIPAA Privacy Act by protecting confidential patient information.
5. Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe setting at Pemberly Place.
6. Participates in trainings and continuing education.
7. Maintains licensure to meet federal, state, and accreditation standards.
8. All other duties as assigned.
1. Comprehend and communicate in the English language, both orally and in writing.
2. Proficient knowledge and practical applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Drive
3. Define and solve problems.
4. Represent Pemberly Place with a professional manner at all times.
5. Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of Pemberly Place. Qualifications
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) highly preferred, but not required.
• One year of experience with seniors; we are willing to send the right applicant to get their Nursing Assistant Certification.
• Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public, cheerfully and with enthusiasm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org