Website Pemberly Place
Our Certified Medication Aide (CMA) performs a variety of patient care duties including
administering medication, reporting changes, collecting samples, and recording medication
dosages. In this position, you will be giving unparalleled care to residents through working
with the nursing team. To be successful in this position, attention to detail and
communication are a must.
Essential Job Functions
1. Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription to patients.
2. Coordinate with nurses to assist with patient care and medications.
3. Follow written and verbal instructions on how to manage medications.
4. Record medication dosages and times.
5. Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
6. Gather samples for analysis.
7. Ensure equipment its routinely inspected and cleaned.
8. Upload all health and safety standards.
9. Proper use of gate belts and assistive devices.
1. Comprehend and communicate in the English language, both orally and in writing.
2. Proficient knowledge and practical applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Drive
3. Define and solve problems.
4. Represent Pemberly Place with a professional manner at all times.
5. Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of Pemberly Place.
6. May perform other duties as assigned.
• Certified Medication Aide (CMA) highly preferred, but not required; Certified Nursing Aide preferred, but not required.
• One year of experience with seniors; we are willing to send the right applicant to get their Nursing Aide Certification.
• Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public, cheerfully and with enthusiasm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org